A bird sitting on a branch is never afraid of the branch breaking, because the trust is not on the tree but on her own wings. Believe in yourself.
5 Things You Can Do To Foster Your Own Self-Belief
- Ask yourself, What can I do to become better? Then take steps in that direction.
- If you fail try again. And again. If you are making mistakes, then you are trying.
- Stop listening to people who drag you down. Instead, surround yourself with people who inspire you, push you — in a good way.
- Recall your successes. Write a list, big and small.
- Be kind to yourself, in the way you would be kind to someone you cherish.
I had a mentor that once said to me… If you’re not making five mistakes by lunch, then you’re not trying hard enough!
Fear and doubt are the killer of dreams… Recognize when it pops up, and keep trying!